Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.

Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.

Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.

There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!

Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.

I want you to know I adore you and think you’re as awesome as the stars and planets. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sweeter and sweeter, our time together grows. There is nothing as precious to me as your company.

Take good care of yourself while you are away from me. You mean everything to me. I think of you always.

I want you to know that you are the one. Be my one and only, valentine.

True soul mates are together forever. I am ready to stay beside you, my true friend and partner.

I’m the luckiest girl in the world and it’s all because of you.

We are two souls together for eternity. I am here for you with all of my heart.

Only you make me feel like the true person I am. I really see you for the loving being you are.

A true lover always feels in debt to the one he  ♥. – By Ralph W. Sockman

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. – By Unknown Author

A life without  ♥  is like a year without summer. –  Swedish Proverb

Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life. – By Aphra Behn

Post a Comment

 
Top